Data Metalcraft is seeking a self-motivated Quality Assurance Manager to help ensure our products meet customer requirements. We are a growing sheet metal company based out of Arlington, MN.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure our product compliance with plant quality systems and customer requirements.
- Administer and Track employee quality and safety training
- Participate in product and procedure development
- PPAP and 1st Article documentation
- Develop qualification criteria for new products.
- Address customer concerns and supplier quality issues including developing corrective actions
- Maintain appropriate logs that support quality metrics.
- Develop / analyze statistical data and product specifications.
- Lead and Manage a small team.
- Maintain and improve the quality system within the plant.
- Head up our ISO 9001 certification process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, or equivalent
- Quality experience
- Ability to read and interpret prints and basic measuring devices
- Experience with ISO 9001.
- 3-5 years experience and who will see this opportunity as the next step in their career
Job Type: Full-time
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
Metal Fabrication in Arlington, MN
At Data Metalcraft, Inc. we provide turnkey, customized metal fabrication services to clients throughout the state of Minnesota, as well as the greater Midwest region. Contact the professionals at Data Metalcraft today for help with your next metal fabrication project. Our experts are standing by to make the fabrication process and efficient and easy as possible for you. Reach out to us today at our primary facility in Arlington, MN to learn more about the full extent of our services.