Data Metalcraft is a full service metal fabricator. We provide fabrication, welding, assembly and finishing services to OEM and Retail industries.
If you would like to apply for a position at Data Metalcraft, please complete the online application, or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced MIG / TIG Welder
Looking for experienced MIG / TIG welders. 1st and 2nd shift. Pay based on experience.
Press Brakes Operator
- 1st Shift – Monday through Friday 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
- 2nd Shift Monday through Thursday 3:00PM to 1:30 AM
Data Metalcraft is hiring a Press Brake Operator to learn and grow with our company. DMI is a manufacturer of formed sheet metal and welded fiber optic cabinets. We are an A rated supplier to our vendors and develop long lasting relationships.
Primary Responsibilities: -Operate press brake machine. -Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches. -Use a CNC controller to input information into machine. -Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints. -Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments. -Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake. -Work with tight tolerances. -Produce parts for assembly operations. -Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements. -Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications. -Perform spot inspections of parts. -Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures. -Complete and maintain paperwork. -Set up light gauge metal. -Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel). -Check machine for defects and repair if necessary. -Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned. Read drawings and blueprints.
Best Candidates Will Possess These Skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3+ years experience
- Technical training in related field
- Must work at a fast pace with strict deadlines
- Ability to read blue prints
- Must possess a strong work ethic and demonstrate themselves as a strong team player that cares about the quality of their work
- Must be able to come to work on-time and prepared to do their job
- Has at least 3 years of experience as general labor, operator, in a production/manufacturing environment
- Possess basic math skills, understands units of measurement
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to an ever-changing work environment
- Have positive, collaborative attitude with a willingness to learn new equipment and processes
Job Type: Full-time
- Press Brake Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts