Data Metalcraft Inc is a growing company based in Arlington, MN and seeking welders. Our specialty is in the fabrication of utility cabinets, though we provide a large range of products to many customers.
Our products utilize a broad range of materials from aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel. We use both MIG and TIG welding operations. Applicants must be proficient in both.
This job will also entail operating and assisting with programming of brand new robotic welder.
- Must be self-motivated
- Proficient in MIG and TIG welding of sheet metal (Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum) (11ga – 22ga)
- Ability to read and interpret prints
- Ability to use basic inspection tools (calipers, height gauges, etc)
- Ability to create cosmetic and structurally sound welds
- Ability to maintain set production rates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Senior level TIG welder
- Experience with food grade stainless steel welding
- 5 years’ experience welding in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to keep up maintenance on equipment
- 2 year tech degree
- Robot Welder Programming a plus
Overtime will be periodically required based on work load. PTO and Benefits offered.
Applicants must pass weld test and may be subject to drug test and background check.
2nd – 3:30pm – 1:30am (4 day week)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- TIG Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Production Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Weld Robot Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous