2nd Shift Monday through Thursday 3:00PM to 1:30 AM
Location: Arlington, MN (Sibley County)
You have to be willing to commute or relocate at your own expense.
- Operate press brake machine.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Set up light gauge metal.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Check machine for defects and repair if necessary.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned. Read drawings and blueprints.
Pay is $23-$26 per hour, depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Arlington, MN 55307: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location