Data Metalcraft Inc is a growing company based in Chaska, MN and seeking welders. Our specialty is in the fabrication of utility cabinets, though we provide a large range of products to many customers. Our products utilize a broad range of materials from aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel.
We use both MIG and TIG welding operations. Applicants must be proficient in both.
- Must be self-motivated
- Proficient in MIG and TIG welding of sheet metal (Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum) (11ga – 22ga)
- Ability to read and interpret prints
- Ability to use basic inspection tools (calipers, height gauges, etc)
- Ability to create cosmetic and structurally sound welds
- Ability to maintain set production rates
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred 5 years’ experience welding in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to keep up maintenance on equipment
- 2 year tech degree
- Overtime will be periodically required based on work load.
PTO and Benefits offered.
Applicants must pass weld test and may be subject to drug test and background check.
2nd – 3:30pm – 1:30am (4 day week)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Stainless Steel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sheet metal welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Welding Aluminum: 2 years (Preferred)
- TIG Welding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time: 3PM
Typical end time: 1AM
Pay Frequency: Weekly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture.
- This Job Is: A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Schedule: Night shift 10 hour shift