Data Metalcraft Inc is hiring a Turret Operator to learn and grow with our company. DMI is a manufacturer of formed sheet metal and welded fiber optic cabinets. We are an A rated supplier to our vendors and develop long lasting relationships.
- Available Shifts
- 1st Shift – Monday through Friday 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Job Duties Included But Not Limited To
- Operate turret machines to punch holes or layouts on metal sheet material
- Follow charts and instructions that list machine settings to each cut
- Making adjustments and alignments on the machines to make proper punches
- Set-up and operate turret punch press carefully
- Use of hand tools such as hammer, shims, feelers, micrometers and setscrews
- Turning cranks to set machine to specified dimensions
- Repeat operations for each machine setting
- Reading and interpreting of blueprints and applying knowledge of shop mathematics
- Previous turret operation experience, 1-3 years minimum
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Basic computer and math knowledge
- Experience: • Turret Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts Pay Frequency
Contact us via our website contact form to apply!
About Data Metalcraft
At Data Metalcraft, we provide metal fabrication services to customers throughout the state of Minnesota and the greater Midwest. We have decades of experience that we put to work for each and every one of our customers, no matter how simple or complex the project. We can walk you through the process and make sure you understand everything at each stage. Contact us today at our Arlington facility to learn more about our various capabilities and how we can help you bring your next fabrication project to life.