We are a values-driven organization. Our values originate from our small business and family-owned roots. Our guiding principles act as a framework for decision-making and guide how we serve others. Our customers, our people and our communities have always been the center of our focus from founding to present. Throughout the turbulent changes to the American manufacturing industry over the decades, our customers and our people have allowed Data Metalcraft to continuously fulfill its mission.
To substantially improve our customers’ supply chains by providing exceptional quality in products, service, & manufacturing solutions
Elevate the American manufacturing industry to global prominence
- Customers are our primary focus. Our existence as an organization is completely dependent on our customers. Without customers we have no reason to be. We must be mindful of the relationship between our work and the value it provides the customer. Customer satisfaction in all its forms will enhance our success.
- Quality in everything we do. Customer satisfaction is impossible without quality results. Quality results are achieved through a conscious effort to exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Continuous improvement is necessary. We must strive for excellence in everything we do. To keep pace, we must improve in all phases of our work lives: in our products and services, education and training, process knowledge, safety, competitiveness, team skills, and profits.
- Team Member involvement is a way of life. We work as teams and our involvement goes far beyond making the product. Responsibility must be given to the people closest to the decision. All of Data Metalcraft’s employees have the right and responsibility to stop any product or process they feel is not meeting the customer’s requirements. The company supports Team Members expanding roles with education and training.
- A healthy work environment is nurtured. We treat each other as we wish to be treated, with dignity and respect. Team Members are the core of Data Metalcraft’s strength. Team Members provide our intelligence, creativity, versatility, and vitality. Team Members are responsible and care about serving our customers. They should be allowed to make operational decisions. Team Members must have a bias toward action and customer responsiveness. In a risk taking environment, mistakes happen. We must accept mistakes and learn by them.
- Customers and suppliers are long-term business partners. We hold our business relationships in high regard. We seek stable relationships that are mutually beneficial. The rewards of partnership can only be achieved through cooperation and goal setting that aim for higher quality, higher performance, and lower total cost.
- We will operate with honesty and integrity. The conduct of Data Metalcraft and its employees must be legally, morally and socially responsible. We will not compromise to make a sale or profit. Our long term success must be rooted in the honest dealings we have had with our business partners.