JOB TITLE: Account Executive
EMPLOYER: Data Metalcraft, Inc.
4280 Norex Drive
REPORTS TO: President
SUMMARY: Develops business and retains and services clients
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Functions as liaison between client companies and operations staff.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of metal fabrication industry product information.
- Continually gathers information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
- Negotiates contracts and work agreements.
- Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events that impact business unit.
- Attends and participates in team strategic sales meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent, five years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, M1 or other MRP software
- Project Management–Develops project plans; Coordinates projects;
Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget;
Manages project team activities.
- Customer Service–Manages difficult or emotional customer situations;
Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Visionary Leadership–Displays passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Leadership–Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Sales Strategic Thinking–Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals;
Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Professionalism–Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Occasionally required to sit
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds
- Continually subject to very loud noise
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects