- Receives incoming materials by checking incoming packages for damage and count, entering receiving data into computer, and placing product in designated inventory location.
- Prepares products for parcel shipment by reviewing shipment schedule, retrieving product from inventory locations, packing product, and printing shipping labels.
- Prepares product for freight shipment by packing, strapping to a pallet, stretch wrapping, and emailing logistics companies to schedule a pick-up.
- Enters shipment data into a computer.
- Will be required to drive a stand-up forklift to retrieve product from storage racks and place product on trucks.
- Must be comfortable using a computer to enter and retrieve data.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dassel, MN 55325: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Shipping & receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location